Jul 11 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Restorative Church: Engaging the Wisdom of our Faith Traditions
and Science to Reclaim Our Call to be Peacemakers
Monday, July 11, 2022, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Chicago Theological Seminary
1407 E. 60th Street, Chicago
Equipping ourselves and our church communities internally to be ambassadors of peace and justice externally in our local communities.
An open invitation to church leaders and members who want to:
- Learn more about restorative justice
- Find out what science teaches about trauma and healing
- Connect biblical narratives to restorative work
- Apply restorative practices to church conflicts
- Hear about church-supported restorative ministries
Cost of $40 or $20 for student/scholarship level. Includes the day’s events and a box lunch. COVID protocols recommended by the CDC at the time of the event will be followed.
Questions? Call Maya at (720) 877-1657 or email Ted.